TERMS & CONDITIONS
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company; CaraLuna FZ registered in the UAE. Prime Tower, Business Bay, Office 3301, Dubai. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing UAE Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. If you are not entirely satisfied with the product purchased, you can return within the ‘cooling off’ period of 30 days for a refund.
2. You may decide whether to return an item to us for a refund but we only accept returns of items with a still sealed safety tag.
3. If you wish to return a Product to us, either under the rights provided by the Regulations or if you believe the Product is damaged or is the subject of a fault, and you are relying upon your statutory rights and/or you believe that the Product is covered by our warranty, you should not make further use of the Product. Use of the product can in circumstances outside of the Regulations lead to a reduction in the amount of refund you may be entitled to.
4. To initiate a return within 30 days please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp +971561409746 and we will guide you through the process.
5. We will refund you within 10 business days.
6. Items on sale are never subject of return.
7. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
8. We will only refund outbound postage costs for the least expensive common/standard delivery method. The cost of expedited and priorty services will not be refunded over and above that of the least expensive common/standard delivery method.
9. Orders placed by you on the website www.ohpolly.com (the “Website”) for the products offered by us through the website are only an offer to conclude a sales contract. The sales contract is entered into upon the confirmation of the order by e-mail by us to you.
10. You are the individual or individuals placing the order (‘you’, ‘your’). You must be 18 years or over to enter into a contract with us by placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 years or over.
11. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither party will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
12. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please carefully check your order at each page of the order process.
13. After you have placed an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
14. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
15. As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
16. Subject to the following sub clauses, in no event shall the aggregate liability of any party to the other (whether it contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) and in respect of all claims, losses and damages arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions:
17. Provided that this shall be subject to an overall limit of the total amount paid to CaraLuna FZ under a confirmed order in respect of any and all claims, losses and damages arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
18. This website and its content is copyright of CaraLuna FZ. All rights reserved.